Annual Compliance Plan
$71.95 – $298.95
Labor Law Posters That Every Healthcare Facility Must Post
Read our blog about Healthcare Industry Posters for more details regarding each poster.
State and local laws may also require healthcare providers to display additional labor law posters. Other specialized labor law posters for healthcare providers may include the following:
- No smoking: Some states require retailers to display a labor law poster that prohibits smoking inside the facility’s premises.
- Handwashing poster: This poster reminds employees that they should wash their hands between patients, after touching equipment, and after other unhygienic acts.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters for Healthcare Facilities
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Federal Minimum Wage Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC “Know Your Rights”) Law Poster
- Occupational Safety and Health Law Poster (OSHA)
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employee Polygraph Protection Act
All above notices included when purchasing a State & Federal Compliance Plan
Looking for multi location pricing?
Fill out our quote form and a Labor Law Expert will call you shortly.