The Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Notice (Aug 2021)
- The Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision was implemented to protect employees working under federal contracts from discrimination when inquiring about or discussing compensation.
- ALL Federal Contractors are required to post the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision notice, in addition to including it in employee handbooks and manuals.
- Contractors must place the notice somewhere that it is conspicuously available to all employees and applicants.
- Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision is 8.5″w x 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 14026: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors*
*Included on Spanish Poster
Purchase Poster Compliance Center’s Federal Contractor Poster to receive all mandatory posting notices listed above.