Annual Compliance Plan
Labor Law Posters That Retailer Must Post
Read our blog about Retail Industry Posters for more details regarding each poster.
Specific Retail-Focused Labor Law Posters
State and local laws may also require retailers to display additional labor law posters. For example, San Francisco, California, has a special labor law and poster for retail chains with at least 40 stores and 20 or more employees in the city. Other specialized labor law posters for retailers may include the following:
- First aid: In some states, you must display a poster that explains the proper way to render first aid in the event of a medical emergency.
- No smoking: Some states require retailers to display a labor law poster that prohibits smoking inside the store premises.
- No sexual harassment/no drugs: Some states require retail stores to display a labor law poster that defines what sexual harassment is and explains what is prohibited, following the federal EEO poster described above. Some also require shops to display a poster stating that drug or alcohol abuse is not permitted in the workplace.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters for the Hospitality Establishments
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and Federal Minimum Wage Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC “Know Your Rights”) Law Poster
- Occupational Safety and Health Law Poster (OSHA)
- The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employee Polygraph Protection Act
All above notices included when purchasing a State & Federal Compliance Plan
Looking for multi location pricing?
Fill out our quote form and a Labor Law Expert will call you shortly.