Includes mandatory SCA/Walsh-Healey (Federal Contractor) labor law posting requirements. Please see the SCA/Walsh-Healey (Federal Contractor) Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
Every employer performing work covered by the McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act (SCA) or the Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA) is required to post this Federal labor law poster (including any applicable wage determination for service contracts) in a prominent and accessible location at the worksite where it may be seen by all employees performing on the contract. The Service Contract Act (SCA) — applies to federal contractors or subcontractors with a contract in excess of $2,500 for furnishing services in the U.S. through the use of service employees. The Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA) — applies to federal contracts over $10,000 for the manufacturing or furnishing of materials, supplies, articles, and equipment.
- SCA/Walsh-Healey Poster is 8″1/2″w x 14″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in English and Spanish
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors – effective 1/1/2017
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors (visit our Minimum Wage page for wage information) – effective 1/1/2018
Must also post State Labor Law Posters
Purchase Poster Compliance Center’s Federal Contractor Poster to receive all mandatory posting notices listed above.