Required State Labor Law Posters
While each state has different requirements for their labor law posters they all have one in common, the Occupational Safety and Health Act poster (OSHA). This poster informs employees of employer responsibility to provide them with a safe workplace. If your state has an OSHA-approved State Plan, then your OSHA labor law poster may look slightly different from other states’.
Required Federal Labor Law Posters
Every retail store must display the federal labor law posters. These include:
- Job Safety and Health Protection poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity poster
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities Paid at Special Minimum Wages
- Davis Bacon Act poster
- Family and Medical Leave Act poster
- Federal Minimum Wage poster
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act poster
If you are a retailer that has a contract with the federal government, such as a gift shop or convenience store on a military base, you will need to display posters specific to federal employees. Our federal contractor poster is a great solution as it includes all mandatory notices required for posting by an employer who has a contract with the federal government.