Chicago/Cook County Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (July 2020)
Effective July 1, 2020, the minimum wage is as follows:
Large Employers (21 or more employees)
- $14.00 per hour for non tipped workers
- $8.40 per hour for tipped workers
Small Employers (4 to 20 employees)
- $13.50 per hour for non tipped workers
- $8.10 per hour for tipped workers
- $10.00 per hour for non tipped workers
- $6.00 per hour for tipped workers
Paid Sick Leave
- Employers must provide Employees Paid Sick Leave (PSL) to care for themselves or a family member if they work at least 80 hours within any 120-day period.
Chicago Historical Labor Law Updates:
Chicago Minimum Wage (March 2020)
Minimum Wage Jan 2020
Chicago IL Minimum Wage (June 2019)
Cook County IL Minimum Wage (June 2019)
Chicago Minimum Wage – July 2018
Cook County Minimum wage – July 2018
Chicago Minimum Wage – July 2017
Chicago/Cook County IL Posting Requirements
Mandatory Chicago IL Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective July 1, 2020
- Large Employers (21 or more employees) minimum wage is $14.00 per hour for non tipped workers and $8.40 per hour for tipped workers.
- Small Employers (4 to 20 employees) minimum wage is $13.50 per hour for non tipped workers and $8.10 per hour for tipped workers
- Youth Worker’s minimum wage is $10.00 per hour for non tipped workers and $6.00 per hour for tipped workers.
- Paid Sick Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- The combined poster includes mandatory Chicago IL and Cook County IL labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Chicago/Cook County IL poster is 18″ w by 24″ h
Quality full-color printing
Illinois Posting Requirements
Mandatory Illinois Labor Law Notices
- Your Rights Under Illinois Employment Laws – Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Smoke-Free Illinois
- Pregnancy Rights
- Employment Rights
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!