Health Care Security Ordinance (Jan 2018)
- Employers with 20–99 employees must now spend at least $1.89 per payable hour on health care benefits for each covered employee.
- Employers with 100 or more employees must now spend at least $2.83 per payable hour on health care benefits for each covered employee.
Paid Parental Leave Ordinance (Jan 2018)
- The law applies to employers with 20 or more employees worldwide.
- California Paid Family Leave benefits are now 60% or 70% of employees’ weekly wages.
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
Paid Parental Leave – Jan 2017
Paid Sick Leave – Jan 2017
Health Care Security Ordinance – Jan 2017
San Francisco CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory San Francisco CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $14.00 effective July 1, 2017
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Health Care Security
- Fair Chance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory San Francisco CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year