San Francisco Labor Law Poster
Health Care Security Ordinance (January 2019)
- Employers with 20–99 workers must now spend at least $1.95 on health care benefits for each payable hour for all covered employees.
- Employers with 100 or more workers must now spend at least $2.93 on health care benefits for each payable hour for all covered employees.
Fair Chance Ordinance – July 2018
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Consideration of Salary History – May 2018
Health Care Security Ordinance – Jan 2018
Paid Parental Leave Ordinance – Jan 2018
San Francisco CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory San Francisco CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $15.00 effective July 1, 2018
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Health Care Security
- Fair Chance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Consideration of Salary History
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory San Francisco CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year