San Francisco Labor Law Poster
Fair Chance Ordinance (July 2018)
- Effective October 1, 2018, the ordinance applies to all employers with 5 or more employees worldwide, and city contractors of any size.
- The phrase “after a live interview” has been removed from the text regarding when employers may conduct a background check or inquire about convictions or unresolved arrests. This may only be done after a conditional offer of employment.
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Consideration of Salary History – May 2018
Health Care Security Ordinance – Jan 2018
Paid Parental Leave Ordinance – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
San Francisco CA Posting Requirements
Mandatory San Francisco CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $15.00 effective July 1, 2018
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Health Care Security
- Fair Chance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Consideration of Salary History
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory San Francisco CA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year