Includes mandatory San Francisco, CA labor law posting requirements. Please see the San Francisco, CA Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- San Francisco CA poster is 18″w by 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Health Care Security Ordinance (January 2021)
- Effective January 1st, 2021, the amount employers must spend on health care benefits for employees increases to:
- $2.12 per payable hour for employers with 20-99 employees.
- $3.18 per payable hour for employers with 100 or more employees.
Mandatory San Francisco CA Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Paid Sick Leave – All Employers with employees in San Francisco.
- Consideration of Salary History – All employers hiring employees in San Francisco.
- Fair Chance – Employers with 5 or more employees worldwide
- Health Care Security – For-profit employers with 20+ employees. Non-profit employers with 50+ employees worldwide.
- Paid Parental Leave – Employers with 20 or more employees worldwide.
- Family-Friendly Workplace – Employers with 20 or more employees worldwide.
- Formula Retail Employee Rights – Formula retail employers with 40 or more locations worldwide and 20 or more employees in San Francisco.
- Prevailing Wage – Public works contractors on government-funded construction projects.
- Minimum Compensation – City service contractors and tenants at the San Francisco International Airport.
- Health Care Accountability – City contractors and tenants (including those at the San Francisco International Airport and the Port of San Francisco).
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Minimum Wage – Jul 2020
Health Care Security Ordinance – Jan 2020
Minimum Wage – Jul 2019
Health Care Security Ordinance – Jan 2019
Fair Chance Ordinance – July 2018
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Consideration of Salary History – May 2018