NLRA Poster (Federal Contractors)
Federal Contractor Posting Requirements
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors – effective 1/1/2017
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors – $10.35 per hour effective 1/1/2018. Tipped wage – $7.25 per hour.
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Purchase Poster Compliance Center’s Federal Contractor Poster to receive all mandatory posting notices listed above.