NLRA Poster (Federal Contractor)
- Federal contractors and subcontractors are required to inform employees of their rights under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), the primary law governing relations between unions and employers in the private sector.
- Covered federal contractors and subcontractors are required to post this federal labor law poster conspicuously in plants and offices where employees covered by the NLRA perform contract-related activity, including all places where notices to employees are customarily posted both physically and electronically.
- This poster is required under Executive Order (E.O.) 13496 signed by President Barack Obama on January 30, 2009.
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- NLRA poster is 11″w x 17″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) (June 2019)
- New information for contacting the Federal Relay Service has been added to the notice for those who are hearing impaired.
Mandatory Federal Contractor Labor Law Notices
- Notice of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)*
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts (SCA/Walsh-Healey)*
- Notice to All Employees Working on Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects (Davis-Bacon)*
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors*
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 14026: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors*
*Included on Spanish Poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Purchase Poster Compliance Center’s Federal Contractor Poster to receive all mandatory posting notices listed above.