Albuquerque Labor Law Posters
- Recent Updates
- About the Albuquerque NM City Poster:
- Includes mandatory Albuquerque NM posting requirements
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
- Choose laminated for durability or environment-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Albuquerque NM City Poster measures 17" wide by 11" high
Minimum Wage (Oct 2017)
- Effective Jan. 1, 2018:
- The minimum wage increases to $8.95.
- For employees who receive healthcare and/or childcare benefits, the minimum wage increases to $7.95.
- For tipped employees, the minimum wage increases to $5.35.
Other changes in the past 12 months:
Minimum Wage - Jan 2017
Albuquerque NM Mandatory City Labor Law Poster
- Minimum wage $8.95 effective 1/1/18
Mandatory New Mexico and Federal Labor Law Posters
- See the New Mexico labor law poster page