Includes mandatory Montgomery, MD labor law posting requirements. Please see the Montgomery, MD Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Montgomery County MD poster is 17″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Minimum Wage (July 2019)
- Effective July 1, 2020:
- For businesses with 51 or more employees, the minimum wage increases to $14.00 per hour.
- For businesses with 11 to 50 employees, the minimum wage increases to $13.25 per hour.
- For businesses with 10 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $13.00 per hour.
- Restaurant owners who utilize a tip credit are required to provide employees with a written or electronic wage statement for each pay period.
- Employees under 18 (originally 20) must earn at least 85% of the county minimum wage.
- Seasonal amusement and recreational establishments that meet certain criteria have been added to the “Overtime Only Exemptions” list.
- New Revision Date of 6/2019
Mandatory Montgomery County MD Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Minimum Wage – Jul 2018
Earned Sick and Safe Leave – June 2017
Minimum Wage – Sept 2016
Earned Sick Leave – Sept 2016