Montgomery County Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (July 2018)
- Effective July 1, 2018:
- For businesses with 51 or more employees, the minimum wage increases to $12.25 per hour.
- For businesses with 50 or fewer employees, the minimum wage increases to $12.00 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 6/2018
Earned Sick and Safe Leave – June 2017
Minimum Wage – Sept 2016
Earned Sick Leave – Sept 2016
Montgomery County MD Posting Requirements
Mandatory Montgomery County MD Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – effective 7/1/2018:
- Businesses with 51 or more employees – $12.25 per hour
- Businesses with 50 or fewer employees – $12.00 per hour
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Montgomery County MD labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year