Earned Sick and Safe Leave
- Employers are not required to let their employees accrue or use, in a calendar year, more than the number of hours of paid and unpaid leave that are stated in the law.
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave may now be used for the birth of a child or the placement of a child with an employee for adoption or foster care. Leave may be used within one year to care for the newborn, newly adopted child, or newly placed foster child.
- Revision Date of November 9, 2016
Minimum Wage – Sept 2016
Earned Sick Leave – Sept 2016
Montgomery County MD Posting Requirements
Mandatory Montgomery County MD Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- $11.50 per hour effective 7/1/2017
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Montgomery County MD labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year