Maryland Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (June 2019)
- For all employers, regardless of number of employees:
- Through Dec. 31, 2019, the minimum wage remains at $10.10 per hour.
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020, the minimum wage increases to $11.00 per hour.
- For employers with 15 or more employees:
- Effective Jan. 1, 2021, the minimum wage increases to $11.75 per hour.
- For employers with 14 or fewer employees:
- Effective Jan. 1, 2021, the minimum wage increases to $11.60 per hour.
- Restaurant owners who utilize a tip credit are required to provide employees with a written or electronic wage statement for each pay period.
- Employees under 18 (originally 20) must earn at least 85% of the state minimum wage.
- New Revision Date of 5/2019
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Minor Fact Sheet – May 2019
Earned Sick and Safe Leave – April 2018
Unemployment Insurance – Dec 2017
Equal Pay for Equal Work – Sept 2016
Minimum Wage & Overtime – Sept 2016
Maryland Posting Requirements
Mandatory Maryland Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage and Overtime – $10.10 effective 7/1/18*
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Work Permit for Minors*
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Occupational Safety and Health Law—MOSH*
- Pregnant & Working*
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Maryland notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one Maryland & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!