Earned Sick and Safe Leave (Apr 2018)
- New law requires employers with 15 or more employees to provide paid sick and safe leave for certain employees.
- Employers with 14 or fewer employees must provide unpaid leave for certain employees.
- Leave may be used for an employee’s own or a family member’s mental or physical illness, injury, or condition.
Unemployment Insurance – Dec 2017
Equal Pay for Equal Work – Sept 2016
Minimum Wage & Overtime – Sept 2016
Maryland Posting Requirements
Mandatory Maryland Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage and Overtime – $9.25 effective 7/1/17*
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Work Permit for Minors
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Occupational Safety and Health Law—MOSH*
- Pregnant & Working*
- Earned Sick and Safe Leave*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Maryland notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one Maryland & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.