- Includes mandatory Duluth MN labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Duluth MN poster dimensions: 8 1/2″ x 11″
Quality full-color printing
Minnesota Posting Requirements
Mandatory Minnesota Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Benefits
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-MNOSHA
- Age Discrimination
Earned Sick & Safe Time (October 2019)
- Effective January 1, 2020, employers with 5 or more employees must provide paid time off to all part-time and full-time employees working within the city limits.
- Employees accrue 1 hour of paid leave for every 50 worked.
- Employers cannot retaliate against employees for asserting their rights under the law.
Mandatory Duluth MN Labor Law Notices
- Earned Sick & Safe Time