Nevada Labor Law Poster
2019 Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin (April 2019)
2019 Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin (April 2019)
- Wage rates will be unchanged for the year effective July 1, 2019 based on annual recalculation.
- Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin includes the following rates:
- No less than $7.25 per hour for employees to whom qualifying health benefits have been offered or made available
- No less than $8.25 per hour for all other employees
- Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin includes the following rates below which daily overtime may be applicable:
- $10.875 per hour for employees to whom qualifying health benefits have been made available
- $12.375 per hour for all other employees
- New Posting Date of April 1, 2019
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Rules to Be Observed by Employers – Aug 2018
2018 Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin – Apr 2018
2018 Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin – Apr 2018
Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act – Jul 2017
Domestic Violence Bulletin – Jul 2017
Nevada Posting Requirements
Mandatory Nevada Labor Law Notices
- Wage & Hour Laws – $8.25 For employees who don’t receive health benefits and $7.25 for employees who do receive health benefits – effective 7/1/10
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Lie Detector Tests
- Safety & Health Protection*
- Injuries on the Job
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin*
- Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin*
- Rules to Be Observed by Employers
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Domestic Violence Bulletin
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Nevada notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one Nevada & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing.
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!