Nevada Labor Law Poster
2019 Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin (July 2019)
- New minimum wage rates from July 1, 2020 through July 1, 2024 have been added to notice.
- Employers may pay lower tier rate to employees who have been offered health benefits. All other employees must be paid higher tier rate.
- Effective July 1, 2020, the lower tier minimum wage will be $8.00 per hour; the higher tier minimum wage will be $9.00 per hour.
- New Posting Date of July 1, 2019
Notice of Employee Sickness or Injury (July 2019)
- Under new law, effective May 15, 2019, an employer must not require employees to be present at the workplace in order to notify the employer that they can’t work due to illness or injury unrelated to work.
- An employer may require employees to notify the employer that they are ill or injured and cannot report to work.
- Publication Date of 6/11/19
Paid Leave (July 2019)
- Under new law, effective Jan. 1, 2020, private employers with at least 50 employees must provide paid leave to all employees.
- Use of leave begins on an employee’s 90th calendar day of employment.
- Employees may carry over up to 40 hours of paid leave per year.
- Publication Date of 6/11/19
Rules to Be Observed by Employers (July 2019)
- Rest periods may be taken in the middle of each work period or as close to middle as possible.
- When employer and employee agree in writing, the employer may exclude from the employee’s wages a regularly scheduled sleeping period of no more than 8 hours, if adequate sleeping facilities are furnished.
- Deductions from wages must be agreed to in writing by both the employer and employee for a specific purpose, pay period, and amount.
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
2019 Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin – Apr 2019
2019 Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin – Apr 2019
Rules to Be Observed by Employers – Aug 2018
2018 Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin – Apr 2018
2018 Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin – Apr 2018
Nevada Posting Requirements
Mandatory Nevada Labor Law Notices
- Wage & Hour Laws – $8.25 For employees who don’t receive health benefits and $7.25 for employees who do receive health benefits – effective 7/1/10
- Notice of Employee Sickness or Injury*
- Paid Leave*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Lie Detector Tests*
- Safety & Health Protection*
- Injuries on the Job
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Annual Minimum Wage Bulletin*
- Annual Daily Overtime Bulletin*
- Rules to Be Observed by Employers*
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Domestic Violence Bulletin
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Nevada notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one Nevada & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!