Michigan Labor Law Poster
Pending January 2019 Minimum Wage Notice:
- The Michigan minimum wage will increase on January 1, 2019.
- The minimum wage rate is yet to be determined.
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Unemployment Compensation (August 2018)
- Change to process for filing claims on the Internet
- All-new information on filing claims by telephone
- New TTY contact information added
- New Revision Date of 5/18
- “Gender” added to list of discrimination categories
Discrimination – Mar 2017
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Michigan Posting Requirements
Mandatory Michigan Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $9.25 effective 1/1/18*
- Unemployment Compensation (Employment Security Act)
- Safety & Health (MIOSH)*
- SDS (Right to Know)
- New/Revised SDS
- Youth Employment*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Michigan poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Michigan & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.