Nebraska Labor Law Poster
Unemployment Insurance (Jan 2017)
- New information about special accommodations required for conditions such as language barriers and physical and mental handicaps.
- Claimants must register for work and create an active, online, and searchable resume in the Nebraska Department of Labor Reemployment and Benefit Services web application.
- New Revision Date of 9/21/16
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Nebraska Posting Requirements
Mandatory Nebraska Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $9.00 effective 1/1/16*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Hours of Employment for Children
- Unemployment Insurance*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Nebraska poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Nebraska & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.