Includes mandatory Nebraska labor law posting requirements. Please see the Nebraska Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Nebraska poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Nebraska & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Unemployment Insurance (January 2017)
- New information added about special accommodations
- Claimants must register for work and create an active, online, and searchable resume in the Nebraska Department of Labor Reemployment and Benefit Services web application.
- New Revision Date of 9/21/16
Mandatory Nebraska Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Hours of Employment for Children
- Unemployment Insurance*
Includes Federal posting requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Minimum Wage – Jul 2014
Safety & Health – Jul 2014
Discrimination – Jul 2014
Child Labor – Jul 2014
Unemployment – Jul 2014
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!