- Includes mandatory Philadelphia PA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Philadelphia PA poster is 18″w by 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Pennsylvania Posting Requirements
Mandatory Pennsylvania Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Employment Provisions
- Public Accommodations
- Unemployment Compensation
- Equal Pay Law
- Child Labor Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Hours for Minors
Philadelphia, PA – Fair Workweek (May 2020)
- The ordinance requires covered employers to provide predictable scheduling to some service, hospitality, and retail workers.
- A covered employer’ is defined as a retail, hospitality or food service establishment that employs more than 250 full-time, part-time, or temporary employees, and has more than 30 locations worldwide
- The ordinance mandates that the employer must:
- Give advanced notice of schedules
- Provide predictable pay for schedule changes
- Allow employees to refuse extra, non-scheduled hours
- Give current employees the right to refuse before hiring new employees
- Provide 9 hours of rest between certain shifts unless the employee provides written consent and is compensated.
- For the first year, only unpaid sick time must accrue at this rate.
- Employers must provide a good-faith estimate’ of an employee’s schedule at the time of hire.
- The notice includes contact information for the Office of Benefits and Wage Compliance.
- Effective date 3/15/20
- Your Rights to Unpaid Leave
- Employment Discrimination
- Paid Sick Time
- Ban the Box (Fair Chance Hiring Law)
- Wage Theft