Philadelphia Labor Law Poster
Philadelphia, PA – Fair Workweek (May 2020)
- The ordinance requires covered employers to provide predictable scheduling to some service, hospitality, and retail workers.
- A ‘covered employer’ is defined as a retail, hospitality or food service establishment that employs more than 250 full-time, part-time, or temporary employees, and has more than 30 locations worldwide
- The ordinance mandates that the employer must:
- Give advanced notice of schedules
- Provide predictable pay for schedule changes
- Allow employees to refuse extra, non-scheduled hours
- Give current employees the right to refuse before hiring new employees
- Provide 9 hours of rest between certain shifts unless the employee provides written consent and is compensated.
- For the first year, only unpaid sick time must accrue at this rate.
- Employers must provide a ‘good-faith estimate’ of an employee’s schedule at the time of hire.
- The notice includes contact information for the Office of Benefits and Wage Compliance.
- Effective date 3/15/20
Philadelphia Historical Labor Law Updates:
Wage Theft – Jul 2016
Philadelphia PA Posting Requirements
Mandatory Philadelphia PA Labor Law Notices
- Your Rights to Unpaid Leave
- Employment Discrimination
- Paid Sick Time
- Ban the Box (Fair Chance Hiring Law)
- Wage Theft
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Philadelphia PA labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year
Philadelphia PA poster is 18″w by 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Pennsylvania Posting Requirements
Mandatory Pennsylvania Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Employment Provisions
- Public Accommodations
- Unemployment Compensation
- Equal Pay Law
- Child Labor Law
- Workers’ Compensation
- Hours for Minors
Submit your review
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their 1-Year Compliance annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!