New Jersey Labor Law Poster
Earned Sick Leave (February 2019)
- Employees can begin using accrued sick leave on February 26, 2019, or the 120th calendar day after they begin employment, whichever is later.
- Employers can provide more generous benefits than those required under the law, and they can also allow employees to use sick leave at an earlier date.
- New Publication Date of 1/19
Minimum Wage (January 2019)
- The minimum wage increases to $8.85 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2019.
- New Revision Date of 1/19
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Earned Sick Leave – Jan 2019
Discrimination in Employment – May 2018
Discrimination in Places of Public Accommodation – May 2018
Discrimination in Housing – May 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
New Jersey Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Jersey Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $8.85 per hour effective 1/1/19
- Child Labor Law Abstract
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Payment of Wages*
- Hours of Minors
- NJ Family Leave Act*
- Family Leave Insurance*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodation*
- Discrimination in Housing*
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act*
- Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records
- NJ SAFE Act
- Gender Equity*
- Earned Sick Leave*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Jersey notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one New Jersey & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.