New Jersey Labor Law Poster
Family Leave Act (April 2019)
- Employers who have at least 30 employees, as of June 30, 2019, must now provide Family Leave.
- Leave may now be taken to care for/bond with a child within 1 year of the child’s birth or placement for adoption or foster care OR to care for someone with a serious health condition who is the “equivalent” of a family member.
- Before taking leave, employees must give their employer certain advance notice depending on whether they are taking intermittent or consecutive leave.
- New Publication Date of 4/5/19
Family Leave Insurance (April 2019)
- Starting July 1, 2020, law allows up to 12 weeks of continuous family leave or 56 days of intermittent leave.
- Leave may now be taken to bond with a foster child within 12 months of the child’s placement, and to care for a victim of domestic violence or a sexually violent offence or a victim’s family member.
- The definitions of “family member” and “child” have been expanded, and info on surrogates (gestational carriers) has been added.
- New Publication Date of 4/19
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Earned Sick Leave – Feb 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Earned Sick Leave – Jan 2019
Discrimination in Employment – May 2018
Discrimination in Places of Public Accommodation – May 2018
New Jersey Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Jersey Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $8.85 per hour effective 1/1/19
- Child Labor Law Abstract
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Payment of Wages*
- Hours of Minors
- NJ Family Leave Act*
- Family Leave Insurance*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodation*
- Discrimination in Housing*
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act*
- Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records
- NJ SAFE Act
- Gender Equity*
- Earned Sick Leave*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Jersey notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one New Jersey & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.