New Jersey Labor Law Poster
Earned Sick Leave* (October 2018)
- Under new law, most employees may accrue up to 40 hours of ESL per year, at a rate of 1 hour for every 30 worked.
- Accrual begins on October 29, 2018, or the first day of employment, whichever is later.
- In addition to the posting requirement, a copy of the ESL notice must be given to new employees when they begin employment and to existing employees by November 29, 2018.
- Publication Date of 9/18
*Note: The law preempts existing city and county ESL laws and prohibits adoption of future laws by city or county governing bodies.
Minimum Wage (October 2018)
- The minimum wage increases to $8.85 per hour effective Jan. 1, 2019.
- New Revision Date of 1/19
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Discrimination in Employment – May 2018
Discrimination in Places of Public Accommodation – May 2018
Discrimination in Housing – May 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Discrimination in Places of Public Accommodation – Jan 2018
Discrimination in Housing – Jan 2018
New Jersey Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Jersey Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $8.85 per hour effective 1/1/19
- Child Labor Law Abstract
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Payment of Wages*
- Hours of Minors
- NJ Family Leave Act*
- Family Leave Insurance*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodation*
- Discrimination in Housing*
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act*
- Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records
- NJ SAFE Act
- Gender Equity*
- Earned Sick Leave*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Jersey notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one New Jersey & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.