New Jersey Labor Law Poster
Family Leave Act (April 2019)
- Employers who have at least 30 employees, as of June 30, 2019, must now provide Family Leave.
- Leave may now be taken to care for/bond with a child within 1 year of the child’s birth or placement for adoption or foster care OR to care for someone with a serious health condition who is the “equivalent” of a family member.
- Before taking leave, employees must give their employer certain advance notice depending on whether they are taking intermittent or consecutive leave.
- New Publication Date of 4/5/19
Family Leave Insurance (April 2019)
- Starting July 1, 2020, law allows up to 12 weeks of continuous family leave or 56 days of intermittent leave.
- Leave may now be taken to bond with a foster child within 12 months of the child’s placement, and to care for a victim of domestic violence or a sexually violent offence or a victim’s family member.
- The definitions of “family member” and “child” have been expanded, and info on surrogates (gestational carriers) has been added.
- New Publication Date of 4/19
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
Earned Sick Leave – Feb 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Earned Sick Leave – Jan 2019
Discrimination in Employment – May 2018
Discrimination in Places of Public Accommodation – May 2018
New Jersey Posting Requirements
Mandatory New Jersey Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $8.85 per hour effective 1/1/19
- Child Labor Law Abstract
- Unemployment Compensation*
- Payment of Wages*
- Hours of Minors
- NJ Family Leave Act*
- Family Leave Insurance*
- Discrimination in Employment*
- Discrimination in Public Accommodation*
- Discrimination in Housing*
- Conscientious Employee Protection Act*
- Employer Obligation to Maintain & Report Records
- NJ SAFE Act
- Gender Equity*
- Earned Sick Leave*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
New Jersey notices are on two 18″w x 24″h posters
All-in-one New Jersey & Federal poster is 24″w x 36″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time
Poster Compliance Center is extremely reliable, accurate, fair-priced and easy to work with. They manage over 85 locations throughout the U.S. for us and back their service with warranty protection. Poster Compliance Center has proven they are accurate and timely in sending all state and federal compliance poster updates to our impacted locations, without any prompting from us. We have been with Poster Compliance Center for a couple years now and couldn’t be happier. Poster Compliance Center saves our organization a lot of time so we can focus on saving lives through cellular therapy at Be The Match.
Sally Anne W.
Truly relieves me of worrying
As the financial administrator it is wonderful having this service to keep us current with our poster compliance for federal and state. It truly relieves me of worrying about this during the year.
The staff is amazing
I had questions about what posters I need in order to stay in compliance in my state. They set me up on their one system annual poster service and now I know I'm always in compliance.
I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes…
The service I receive from Poster Compliance Center is terrific! I know that I do not have to worry about being updated with the latest changes because Poster Compliance Center takes that worry away. I greatly depend on them to keep our company current with the latest law changes and they always come through quickly!