Minimum Wage (Jan 2018)
- Under the new law, effective Jan. 1, 2018, employers with more than 100 employees must pay a minimum wage rate of $10.00 per hour. There is a six-month delay for small employers (July 1, 2018).
- Poster reflects scheduled increases July 1, 2018 through July 1, 2024. After minimum wage reaches $15.00, increases will be based on inflation.
Sick and Safe Time Ordinance – July 2017
Minneapolis MN Posting Requirements
Mandatory Minneapolis MN Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.00 per hour effective 1/1/18, for businesses with more than 100 employees
- Sick and Safe Time Ordinance
Other Mandatory Requirements
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
- Includes mandatory Minneapolis MN labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Choose poster only or FREE automatic updates for 1 year