Includes mandatory Minneapolis, MN labor law posting requirements. Please see the Minneapolis, MN Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Minneapolis MN poster is 8.5″w by 11″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Effective January 1, 2020
Under the new law, employees have legal rights to receive:
- Timely and full payment of all earnings.
- Written notice (at start of employment) of certain terms, such as pay rate(s) and payment schedule.
- Earning statements documenting payments and sick and safe time hours.
Sick & Safe Time
- The poster now includes the terms mental health condition under Sick Time and stalking under Safe Time.
- Interference with any right protected under Minimum Wage, Sick and Safe Time, or Wage Theft ordinances is punishable by fine(s) up to $3,000 per employee.
Mandatory Minneapolis MN Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Sick and Safe Time (on same notice as Minimum Wage)
- Wage Theft Prevention (on same notice as Minimum Wage)
Must also post State and Federal Labor Law Posters
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Sick and Safe Time Ordinance – July 2017