Includes mandatory Utah labor law posting requirements. Please see the Utah Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Utah poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Utah & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Workplace Safety and Health (UOSH) (February 2020)
- Right to participate in a UOSH inspection extended to employees.
- UOSH will promptly issue a citation to notify an employer who is in violation of the Utah Act rules and standards.
- New information added on filing a complaint about state program administration.
- New Revision Date of 1/15/19
Utah Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–UOSH*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Pregnancy & Related Conditions*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Workers’ Compensation – June 2017
Pregnancy & Related Conditions – Sept 2016
Unemployment – Aug 2012
Safety & Health (UOSH) – Aug 2012
Workers’ Compensation – Aug 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!