Includes mandatory Utah labor law posting requirements. Please see the Utah Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Utah poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Utah & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Utah – Unemployment Insurance Notice to Workers (April 2022)
- The list of State Employment Centers has been updated.
- Publication date of 4/2022
*While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636.
Utah – Unemployment Insurance Notice to Workers (July 2021)
- Phone numbers have been updated for the majority of State Employment Centers.
- The publication date has been updated.
*This is not a mandatory notice but has been included on the Utah Labor Law Poster.
Workplace Safety and Health (UOSH) (July 2021)
- Employees have the right to participate in a UOSH inspection.
- UOSH will promptly issue a citation to notify an employer who is in violation of the Utah Act rules and standards.
- New information was added on filing a complaint about state program administration.
- New Revision Date of 1/15/19
Utah Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–UOSH*
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Pregnancy & Related Conditions*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Workers’ Compensation – Jun 2017
Pregnancy & Related Conditions – Sept 2016
Unemployment – Aug 2012
Safety & Health (UOSH) – Aug 2012
Workers’ Compensation – Aug 2012
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.