Montana Labor Law Poster
Montana Posting Requirements
Note: Montana does not require its employers to post any state-specific labor law notices other than those that are listed below. Montana employers are still required to post all mandatory federal notices, however. When purchasing from this page, you will receive our Federal Labor Law poster, as shown above.
Mandatory Montana Labor Law Notices
- Workers’ Compensation (must be obtained through insurance carrier)
- Unemployment Insurance (must be obtained through Unemployment Insurance Bureau)
Federal Posting Requirements
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Notices
- Federal Minimum Wage – $7.25 effective 7/24/09*
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Family & Medical Leave Act – FMLA*
- Occupational Safety and Health Act – OSHA*
- USERRA – Mandatory notice must be posted or distributed
- Employee Polygraph Protection*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18” x 24” size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Poster is 18″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.