Please see the Montana Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- The poster is 18″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Note: While Montana does not require its employers to post any state-specific labor law notices they do require employers to post all mandatory federal notices. You can find these listed under Federal Posting Requirements.
When purchasing from this page, you will receive our Federal Labor Law poster, as listed.
Montana Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Workers’ Compensation (must be obtained through insurance carrier)
- Unemployment Insurance (must be obtained through Unemployment Insurance Bureau)
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″ x 24″ size since some government agencies do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.