Wage & Hour Act (Dec 2017)
- Employee Classification
- New law added to notice.
- Any worker who is defined as an employee under state laws must be treated as an employee.
- Employees who believe they have been misclassified as independent contractors by their employers may file a complaint.
- Right-to-Work Laws
- Right-to-work applies to collective bargaining or labor unions.
- NC DOL has no authority to enforce union labor laws.
- New Revision Date of 11/17
OSHA – Aug 2016
North Carolina Posting Requirements
Mandatory North Carolina Labor Law Notices
- Wage & Hour Act Minimum Wage – $7.25 per hour*
- Employment Discrimination*
- Workers’ Compensation*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
North Carolina poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one North Carolina & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.