Includes mandatory South Dakota labor law posting requirements. Please see the South Dakota Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- South Dakota poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one South Dakota & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Reemployment Assistance (May 2020)
- The notice now defines when you can file an RA claim. (The first-week employment ends or hours are reduced)
- More detail is provided regarding how to file a claim online and by phone. The information required to file a claim is now also listed on the notice.
- New revision date of 5/20
South Dakota Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- South Dakota Safety*
- Reemployment Assistance*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Included on Spanish* poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Oct 2019
Reemployment Assistance – Aug 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Workers’ Compensation – 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!