Includes mandatory South Dakota labor law posting requirements. Please see the South Dakota Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- The South Dakota poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one South Dakota & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
South Dakota – Reemployment Assistance (November 2022)
- The list of Job Service offices has been updated.
South Dakota – Minimum Wage (November 2022)
- Effective January 1st, 2023, the minimum wage in South Dakota will increase to $10.80/hour for most employees, and $5.40/hour for tipped employees.
*While the state has modified this mandatory notice, we have determined that this change will not impact the compliance of your existing poster if it includes the most recent mandatory change listed below. Plan customers who would like an updated poster can reach out to us on chat or by calling 1.800.322.3636.
Reemployment Assistance (May 2020)
The notice now defines when you can file an RA claim. (The first-week employment ends or hours are reduced). More detail is provided regarding how to file a claim online and by phone. The information required to file a claim is now also listed on the notice. New revision date of 5/20.
South Dakota Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- South Dakota Safety*
- Reemployment Assistance*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – Oct 2019
Reemployment Assistance – Aug 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2019
Minimum Wage – Jan 2018
Minimum Wage – Jan 2017
Workers’ Compensation – 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.