Includes mandatory North Dakota labor law posting requirements. Please see the North Dakota Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- North Dakota poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one North Dakota & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage & Work Conditions (August 2015)
- New information about limitations on paid time off
- Pregnancy added to the list of categories for which discrimination is prohibited
- New information about tip credits
- New Effective Date of Aug. 1, 2015
North Dakota Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage*
- Unemployment Compensation
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage & Work Conditions – Sept 2013
Unemployment Compensation – Sept 2013
Workers Compensation – Sept 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!