Includes mandatory North Dakota labor law posting requirements. Please see the North Dakota Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- North Dakota poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one North Dakota & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Only available in English
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
Minimum Wage & Work Conditions (August 2015)
New information about limitations on paid time off. Pregnancy added to the list of categories for which discrimination is prohibited. New information about tip credits. New Effective Date of Aug. 1, 2015.
North Dakota Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum Wage & Work Conditions
- Unemployment Compensation
Federal Posting Requirements
- Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage & Work Conditions – Sept 2013
Unemployment Compensation – Sept 2013
Workers’ Compensation – Sept 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates! Our 1-Year Compliance plan includes all State and Federal posting requirements. With this 12-month service, new posters are automatically updated and shipped anytime a mandatory labor law change occurs. We guarantee our posters are always accurate and up to date. For added protection, we back our 1-Year Compliance plans with up to a $25,000 warranty guarantee.