Includes mandatory Oregon labor law posting requirements. Please see the Oregon Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Oregon poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Oregon & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Minimum Wage (June 2020) (July 2020)
Oregon’s minimum wage has increased across the state and is broken into three groups by counties. Each region is defined on the notice. The notice has been simplified and information regarding meal & rest periods, final paycheck, and domestic service employment has been removed.
- Standard – $12.00 per hour
- Portland Metro Area – $13.25 per hour
- Non-Urban Counties – $11.50 per hour
- Effective date July 1, 2020
OSHA (June 2020) (July 2020)
- Notice has been rebranded for increased legibility. There is no significant change to the text
- Both the English and Spanish notices have been updated
- New effective date March 1, 2020
Oregon Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Minimum wage*
- Family Leave Act*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law-OSHA*
- Indoor Clean Air Act*
- Domestic Violence*
- Sick Time*
- Equal Pay*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Employment posters must be posted in a conspicuous location.
Minimum Wage – May 2019
Minimum Wage – Apr 2018
Equal Pay – Apr 2018
Minimum Wage – Jul 2017
Oregon OSHA – Oct 2016
Minimum Wage – Jul 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2015
Family Leave Act – Jan 2015
Domestic Violence – Jan 2015
OSHA – Jan 2015
Workers Compensation – Jan 2015
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!