Virginia Credit for Low Income Individuals (Mar 2018)
- The new notice outlines the Virginia income tax credit available for low income individuals and families who qualify.
Earned Income Tax Credit (Mar 2018)
- The updated notice provides all-new information about eligibility for the Federal EITC program for tax year 2017, as well as contact information for help with the qualification process.
- Among other requirements, the EITC applies to working people who:
- Earn less than $53,930
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have no more than $3,450 of investment income
- Are generally U.S. citizens or resident aliens for the entire tax year
- New Revision Date of 10-2017
VOSH (Safety & Health) – July 2017
Earned Income Tax Credit – Mar 2017
VOSH (Safety & Health) – Oct 2016
Earned Income Tax Credit – July 2016
VOSH (Safety & Health) – July 2016
Virginia Posting Requirements
Mandatory Virginia Labor Law Notices
- Workers’ Compensation Notice*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–VOSH*
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit*
- Virginia Credit for Low Income Individuals*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Virginia poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Virginia & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.