Virginia Labor Law Poster
Earned Income Tax Credit (February 2019)
- For tax year 2018, the EITC applies to working people who earn less than:
- $15, 270 ($20,950 if married filing jointly) with no qualifying children
- $40,320 ($46,010 if married filing jointly) with 1 qualifying child
- $45,802 ($51,492 if married filing jointly) with 2 qualifying children
- $49,194 ($54,884 if married filing jointly) with 3 or more qualifying children
- New Revision Date of 11-2018
VOSH – Safety & Health (February 2019)
- Public sector employers, who were previously exempt, are now subject to the penalty provisions of the law.
- New Revision Date of January 2019
Order OneSystem – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!
VOSH – Safety & Health – Aug 2018
Virginia Credit for Low Income Individuals – Mar 2018
Earned Income Tax Credit – Mar 2018
Virginia Posting Requirements
Mandatory Virginia Labor Law Notices
- Workers’ Compensation Notice*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Occupational Safety and Health Law–VOSH*
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit*
- Virginia Credit for Low Income Individuals
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Virginia poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Virginia & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.