Unemployment Insurance (Oct 2017)
- Employers are now required to enter their business name and address in the box provided on the notice for employees to reference.
- New contact information has been provided for employees who need help with online services, employees who have a disability and require assistance, and those who need information in an alternate format or language.
- New Revision Date of 10/2017
Unemployment Insurance – May 2017
Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Leave – Jun 2016
Wisconsin Posting Requirements
Mandatory Wisconsin Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage (informational only) – $7.25*
- Hours for Minors*
- Discrimination – Fair Employment*
- Family Leave*
- Business Closing*
- Unemployment Benefits*
- Cessation of Health Benefits
- Bone Marrow & Organ Donation Leave
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Wisconsin poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Wisconsin & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.