- Includes mandatory Wisconsin labor law posting requirements
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
- Wisconsin poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Wisconsin & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Includes Federal posting requirements
Unemployment Insurance (Oct 2017)
- Employers are now required to enter their business name and address in the box provided on the notice for employees to reference.
- New contact information has been provided for employees who need help with online services, employees who have a disability and require assistance, and those who need information in an alternate format or language.
- New Revision Date of 10/2017
Mandatory Wisconsin Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage
- Bone Marrow & Organ Donation Leave
- Business Closing*
- Cessation of Health Benefits
- Discrimination – Fair Employment*
- Employee Rights
- Fair Employment Law & Discrimination
- Family Leave*
- Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace
- Hours and Days of Work Minors (This document is optional for those who hire minors).
- Retaliation Protection For Health Care Worker
- Unemployment Benefits*
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Unemployment Insurance – May 2017
Bone Marrow and Organ Donation Leave – Jun 2016
Minimum Wage – Jan 2014
Child Labor – Jan 2014
Fair Employment – Jan 2014
Family Leave – Jan 2014
Business Closing – Jan 2014
Unemployment – Jan 2014
Health Benefits – Jan 2014
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!