Includes mandatory Tennessee labor law posting requirements. Please see the Tennessee Mandatory Posting Requirements tab for more information.
- Tennessee poster is 18″w x 24″h
- All-in-one Tennessee & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
- Quality full-color printing
- Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
- Available in laminated for durability or environmentally-friendly unlaminated Go Green
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.
Workers' Compensation (June 2018)
- Information regarding types of covered employers has been removed.
- Employers must complete a workplace injury form and notify their workers’ comp insurance company even if they have concerns about the validity of a claim.
- In an emergency, employers should call an ambulance and provide Form C-42 to the injured employee once stabilized.
Tennessee Labor Law Posting Requirements
- Wage Regulations/Child Labor*
- Unemployment Insurance*
- Workers’ Compensation*
Federal Posting Requirements
- Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO*
- Federal Minimum Wage Poster*
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster*
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Job Safety and Health Poster*
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act Poster*
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Poster
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18″w x 24″h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Wage Regulations/Child Labor – Aug 2017
Unemployment Insurance – Mar 2017
Safety & Health (TOSHA) – Jun 2013
Wage Regulation – Jun 2013
Child Labor – Jun 2013
Discrimination – Jun 2013
Workers Compensation – Jun 2013
Order our 1-Year Compliance Plan – Get current posters and 12 months of free labor law poster updates!