Vermont Labor Law Poster
Employment Protections for Victims of Crime (September 2018)
- New law, effective July 1, 2018, protects employees from harassment or other discrimination by an employer based on their status as crime victims.
- Employers must provide crime victims with job-protected leave to attend certain legal proceedings related to the crimes.
Sexual Harassment Is Illegal (September 2018)
- Effective July 1, 2018, the amended law provides protections against sexual harassment to all individuals performing work or services, even if they are not “employees” under state or federal law.
Pregnancy Accommodations – Jan 2018
Earned Sick Time – Jan 2017
Vermont Posting Requirements
Mandatory Vermont Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.50 effective 1/1/18
- Occupational Safety and Health Act–VOSHA
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Reinstatement Liability
- Family/Parental Leave
- Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Insurance
- Child Labor
- Posting of Safety Records
- Earned Sick Time*
- Pregnancy Accommodations
- Employment Protections for Victims of Crime
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Vermont poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Vermont & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.