Vermont Labor Law Poster
Minimum Wage (November 2018)
- Effective January 1, 2019:
- The minimum wage rate increases to $10.78 per hour.
- The basic wage rate increases to $5.39 per hour.
- The maximum tip credit allowed is $5.39 per hour.
- New Revision Date of 10/18
Order OneSystem – get current posters and 2019 labor law poster updates free!
Employment Protections for Victims of Crime – Sept 2018
Sexual Harassment Is Illegal – Sept 2018
Pregnancy Accommodations – Jan 2018
Earned Sick Time – Jan 2017
Vermont Posting Requirements
Mandatory Vermont Labor Law Notices
- Minimum Wage – $10.78 effective 1/1/19
- Occupational Safety and Health Act–VOSHA
- Workers’ Compensation*
- Reinstatement Liability
- Family/Parental Leave
- Sexual Harassment
- Unemployment Insurance
- Child Labor
- Posting of Safety Records
- Earned Sick Time*
- Pregnancy Accommodations
- Employment Protections for Victims of Crime
*Included on Spanish poster
NOTE: Spanish posters may not include all notices published on the English poster and may vary from our standard 18”w x 24”h size since some states do not issue all notices in Spanish.
Mandatory Federal Labor Law Posters
Must also post Federal Labor Law Posters
Vermont poster is 18″w x 24″h
All-in-one Vermont & Federal poster is 36″w x 24″h
Quality full-color printing
Available in Spanish (Spanish posters may be released later than English posters by government agencies.)
For questions about compliance posters, please call Poster Compliance Center at (800) 322-3636.