July, the peak of summer; it’s time to bring out the barbeque, if you haven’t already, and head to the beach for that promised rest and relaxation. But before you take off for your weekend of freedom, ask yourself…
Are your labor posters up to date and in compliance?
Most people assume all the changes to the labor posters occur in January. Believe it or not, there are mandatory updates to the labor posters during the summer months as well. So far this summer we’ve seen changes to:
- The Nevada labor posters on the Wage Bulletin posters
- The Massachusetts labor posters on the Earned Sick Time and Fair Employment posters
- The DC labor posters on the Unemployment poster and new Pregnant Workers poster
- The Vermont labor posters on the Reinstatement Rights poster
- The Virginia labor posters on the Unemployment poster
- The Arkansas labor posters on the Minimum Wage poster
- The West Virginia labor posters on the Wage Payment poster
And the summer isn’t even halfway over! In addition to this, we’re tracking other possible changes to the labor posters in the near future. So, if you’re not located in one of the states listed above, that doesn’t mean your compliance is guaranteed.
However, there is a way to guarantee your compliance this summer.
When you enroll in Poster Compliance Center’s labor law poster service, called the OneSystem 1-Year Compliance Plan, not only will we send you all mandatory changes to the labor posters automatically for free – we will also guarantee your compliance by covering you under our $41,000 Poster Violation Warranty. It doesn’t get any better than that, does it?
Yes, actually, it does. If you use a credit card to enroll in our OneSystem 1- Year Compliance Plan during the month of July, you will save an additional $20.00. There’s no fine print with this promotion; $20.00 off – no matter what – when you use a credit card. This exceptional discount applies to both our English and Spanish labor law poster services.
In a month that already celebrates freedom, why not celebrate freedom from compliance worries as well? That way, you can give the summer your undivided attention.